Subscribe

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Joe Paterno's Full Statement

I am absolutely devastated, in this case development. My children and their families grief, I pray that their comfort and relief.

I came to work in the past 61 years, a clear goal in mind every day: for the best interests of the university, and has been entrusted to my care a young man. Today I have the same goal.
This is why I decided to announce my retirement at the end of the season effective. At this time, the Board should not spend a minute to discuss my condition. They have more important things to resolve. I think it is easy for them, because I can. This is a tragedy. It is a lot of pain in my life one. In hindsight, I think I do more.

Now my goal is to keep me on my players and staff commitment and the dignity and determination to complete the season. , Then I will use my life to do everything I can to help the rest of the university.

0 comments:

Post a Comment